Section 43 was formed in 1989 at the Section 42 Conference in Galveston, Texas. At this conference, the voting delegates chose to split their large section into two – thus creating Sections 43 and 44. Sections 43 and 44 honor their past by hosting a Co-Sectional Conference every spring.
Section 43 consists of nine chapters in Central and Southern Texas:
- Alpha Rho, University of Texas at Austin
- Delta Pi, Trinity University
- Zeta Omega, Baylor University
- Nu Gamma, Texas State University
- Rho Lambda, St. Edward’s University
- Alpha Alpha Zeta, St. Mary’s University
- Alpha Alpha Rho, University of the Incarnate Word
- Alpha Gamma Kappa, Southwestern University
- Alpha Gamma Omega, University of Texas at San Antonio
Don’t see your school on this list, click here for information about starting a chapter or reactivating a chapter.
If you aren’t in section 43 and would like to find a chapter in another section, click Here.