Registration is now available for the 2018 National Convention in Austin, TX!
Building Community at the 45th Biennial National Convention
“The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members.” Coretta Scott King
Join more than 2,000 brothers from around the world December 27-30, 2018, for Alpha Phi Omega’s 45th Biennial National Convention in Austin, Texas. This four-day event celebrates the community of servant leaders built by the vision of Frank Reed Horton just 92 short years ago.
Brothers in attendance will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in fellowship with students and alumni from all types of chapters and backgrounds; engage in personal development and chapter improvement workshops; and build community through service during the all-convention service project to benefit the City of Austin. From alumni to students – there are endless networking and educational opportunities available for every type of attendee.
This year’s registration packages are inclusive of the Celebration Banquet, Fraternity Breakfasts, all-convention service project and T-shirt, educational workshops and networking opportunities. This year’s package allows attendees to get the full convention experience for one low price! Click the button below to begin registration.
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 11/15/2018 @ 5 PM CST
- Final Online Registration Deadline: 12/5/2018 @ 5 PM CST
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: 12/4/2018 @ 5 PM CST
- Convention Start and End Date : 12/27/2018 – 12/30/2018
Registration Package Types
- Student – Available to student members of APO chapters and petitioning groups.
- Student Voting Delegate – Available to up to two student members of APO chapters and petitioning groups who will participate in the Legislative Session at the Convention.
- Alumni Life Member – Available to alumni members of APO who have showed their support of Fraternity’s Endowment Fund by being a part of the Society of Life Members.
- Alumni – Available to all alumni members of APO including non-member chapter advisors.
- Alumni Reception – Available to alumni members who are only interested in attending the alumni reception on 12/29/2018. This reception can also be added onto the normal alumni and Life Member registrations.
- Guest Banquet – Available for non-members and alumni members who are interested only in attending the Celebration Banquet on 12/30/2018.
All registration packages are inclusive of the Celebration Banquet, Fraternity Awards Breakfast, New Region Breakfast, Keynote Speaker, Convention Service Project and educational workshops available at the Convention.
Registration Package Pricing
Early Bird Convention Rates
Early Bird Rates available until 11/15/2018 @ 5:00pm CST
|Student Voting Delegate||$180.00|
|Society of Life Member||$225.00|
Regular Convention Rates
Rates after 11/15/2018 @ 5:00pm CST
|Student Voting Delegate||$230.00|
|Society of Life Member||$275.00|
|Alumni Reception Add-On||$50.00|
|Guest Child (under 12)||$45.00|
|Alumni Day Only||$65.00|
IMPORTANT MEMBER INSTRUCTIONS:
ALL INITIATED AND ALUMNI MEMBERS
You must register individually by logging into the website. Logging in assures we match your convention registration to your membership & chapter record so that you receive the correct name badge. Please do not login as yourself to register other members as this will overwrite your registration details! All members must register individually.
Hotel & Travel Info
The 2018 National Convention will be held at the JW Marriott in Austin, TX.
A group room block has been set aside for Convention attendees. The group room rate is $119++. Attendees are responsible for making their own reservations at the hotel. When making your reservation by phone, be sure to alert the hotel agent that you are reserving with the Alpha Phi Omega room block. Reservations can be made online or by phone.
Regular Self Parking in/out privileges $25.60
Regular Valet Parking in/out privileges $36
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) 10.6 miles from hotel
Super Shuttle: $15 one way
Estimated taxi fare: $32 one way
Things to Do
- Osteria Pronto – Full service Italian restaurant
- Corner Restaurant – Flavors of Texas
- Burger Bar – Walk up burger restaurant
- Vince Young Steakhouse
- Cedar Door – Bar and grill
- Texas State Capital Building
- LBJ Presidential Library and Museum
- Austin Zoo
- Blanton Resume of Art